What I'm doing now.
I’m in a rural area in Northern Idaho these days. My mantra for 2017 is "consistency and follow through." To that end, staying focused and avoiding distractions is critical.
This page is my way to keep folks up to date with what I'm working on, and keeps me accountable.
I'm spending all my time on these things:(in order of time spent)
- being a husband, son, brother, uncle, cousin and friend
- providing I.T. consulting & support
- starting a new website & store for my handcrafted woodenware at HedgehogHandcraft.com
- writing new articles, mostly related to this
- reading books to better think, work, and live (sometimes I update my reading list here)
- weightlifting, running, hiking, biking
- learning & practicing new techniques in art/craft
- spending time with friends and making new ones
- being helpful IRL (in real life) & via email/social media
Those are the things that are important to me. That's all I want to do right now.
As much as I'd like to say yes to every request, I just can't anymore. I'm simply not going to live forever, and need to stop acting like I'm going to. This means saying NO, so I can get the stuff done that's important to me.
I’ll update this page when my priorities change. Last updated in April 2017.
Thank you Derek Sivers for the idea to create a "Now" page. Cheers!