Okay, maybe this is a little odd, but this is a post… about a post.
I recently updated my “About” page to give my readers (that’s you!) a better idea of what the core of my website is really about.
While I write about seemingly random stuff, it usually includes these themes:
- How to do/make something.
- If you want to work less, spend less.
- Slow down.
- Great ideas are worthless. Execution is everything.
- Help others. Make the world a better place.
- Don’t take yourself so damn seriously. (I’m serious about this)
- Learn something new.
- Don’t worry. Prepare. The best cure for anxiety is action.
- Be a creator, not just a consumer. Contribute; don’t be a critic.
- Read. Travel. Share what you’ve learned.
I’d love to hear from you. What’s one thing that you’d really love to learn, or do?
Cheers! Virgil Aurand
p.s. I write one or two blog posts each week, and send out an email update once a week. No spam, ever. Unsubscribe at any time.